How to Report a Problem With a Street Light

Information on how to report a faulty street light to the council
Regardless of ownership all street lights or illuminated traffic signs which are faulty can be reported in the following ways:
Call us on 01352 701234 (Streetscene helpline)
Emergency faults should also be reported to the above number.
Shotton Town Council Office (clerk) 01244 822119
Information Required:
Road Name, Location in Road,(e.g. reference to nearest house number/name) Lamp Number (This is located on a label on the post.)

Author Description

Gary Cooper

No comments yet.

Join the Conversation